Amy Webb

Welcome to Highmore-Harrold Preschool!
My name is Amy Webb and I am excited to be apart of your child's education. I grew up in Madison, SD and attended Mount Marty College and graduated in 2004 with a BA degree of K-8 Elementary Education. I started my career as a paraprofessional at Tea Area School District, 3-6 grade teacher for Harrold School District, and First Grade teacher at Alcester-Hudson School District.
I am thrilled to be back to the area and to teach children of Highmore-Harrold.

My husband, Jeremy, is a farmer in Harrold. We have three wonderful children: Jonah, Carter and Maya. We love to be outdoors, camping, fishing, and riding on the ranger. 

  I am so proud of ALL of the preschool students!  Your child is doing a wonderful job learning letters, numbers, shapes, and colors. Please continue practicing letter and number recognition at home.


2020 Highmore-Harrold School District
415 Iowa Ave South, PO Box 416
Highmore, SD 57345
High School (605) 852-2275
Elementary (605) 852-2276
Fax (605) 852-2295

The Highmore-Harrold School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs, activities, or hiring practices.