Current Openings:

Certified/Administrative Employee Positions:  

  • K-12 Principal
  • 7-12 Special Education Teacher

Classified Employee Positions: (Please use the non-certified position application below)

  • Head Cook
 Extra-Curricular Positions: (Please use the non-certified position application below)
  • Head Football Coach (with Miller co-op)

All above positions are open until filled.

Substitute Teachers, Substitute Custodians

  1. Complete an application:
  2. Materials to include for Certified Positions:
    • Copy of transcript
    • Letter of Application
    • Current Resume
    • Copy of teaching certificate
    • Letters of recommendation (3)
    • Sample written Unit/Lesson plan
Send application materials to:

Highmore-Harrold Schools
Quinton Cermak, Superintendent
415 Iowa Ave S
Highmore, SD 57345

Questions? Call us at:

605.852.2275 or 605.852.2276

Fax 605.760.8449

Superintendent – Quinton Cermak    PK-12 Principal –Cory Lambley
2024 Highmore-Harrold School District
415 Iowa Ave South, PO Box 416
Highmore, SD 57345
High School (605) 852-2275
Elementary (605) 852-2276
Fax (605) 760-8449

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.